These terms and conditions shall apply to your use of the website located at
The Website is provided to you by Oriental Karate and Kobudo Club (We/Us/Our).
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out
below. If you do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions, you may not
use the Website.
1. Acceptable use
Your use of the Website shall be on the following
- You must not post on or transmit through the Website any content which is
defamatory, obscene, pornographic and harmful or in any way detrimental to the
culture and religious sensitivities of the Middle East and North Africa.
- You must not post or otherwise make available any content that infringes or may
infringe the rights of any third party.
- You may not copy, download, republish, reproduce, broadcast, stream, or in
anyway make available any content on the Website, except for where it is
strictly for your own personal, non-commercial use.
2. Third party websites
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of or
the content on any third party website you access through the Website.
- You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a
result of your dealings with third party websites and/or content.
3. Intellectual Property
- All rights in the content contained on the Website, including but not limited to
copyright, trade mark rights, design rights, and confidential information shall
remain at all times vested in Us or our licensor(s).
- You agree that by posting, uploading or otherwise making available on the
Website any content or materials, you grant to us and our licensors and/or
assigns an irrevocable, royalty-free worldwide license to use that content in
any manner whatsoever. Use under the license extends to copying, adapting,
editing, modifying, distributing, broadcasting, streaming or otherwise making
available to third parties.
4. Our Rights
- We reserve the right to make alterations, amendments, modifications, or in any
other way update or change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, which you
agree to be bound by.
- We shall not be liable, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, for any loss
or damage whatsoever in connection with your use of the Website, whether direct
or indirect, including damage to software, hardware, damage for loss of
business, loss of profits or any other consequential loss. We do not exclude our
liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or that of our agents’
or employees’ negligence.
- We make no warranties, whether expressed or implied, in relation to any aspect
of the content on the Website, or the accuracy, timing or reliability of any
- We take the protection of your privacy seriously. We employ and maintain high
standards of data and personal information protection.
- You agree to indemnify us and/or any of our affiliates and their officers,
directors and employees immediately on demand, against all claims, liabilities,
damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of
your breach of these terms and conditions, or any other liabilities arising out
of your use of the Website.
- We shall have the right to terminate immediately your use of the Website, if We
determine at our sole discretion that you have breached any of these terms and
conditions of use, or otherwise been engaged in conduct which we determine in
our sole discretion to be unacceptable.
8. Invalidity and Governing Law
- In the event that any of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable
by reason of the application of any law, such provision(s) shall be severed and
deleted from these terms and conditions and the remainder shall continue to have
full force and effect.